John Franco


Humbucker/Single Coil Blend Pot

I know that there are blend pots that allows a guitarist to pan between piezo and magnetic pickups after the preamp stage but I don't know if there is a pot that allows a guitarist to go from a humbucker to a single coil, or, most importantly, somewhere in between a humbucker/single coil, simply by manipulating the pot. Is there something like that out there? Is this something that SD can jump on?

category: Accessories

Status: open


3 Votes

Post Comment:

Post Comment





Dave Eichenberger (Scientist)

Actually, we have a blog on our site about that very thing:

posted 832 day(s) 10 hour(s) ago..